Unlike Christmas, which is more of a borrowed concept in Japan, the New Year is filled with old traditions cherished by Japanese people to celebrate new beginnings. December is the time of the year when the people run about getting ready to start the new year afresh, and they are in high gear this time…Read more
Travel Highlights This Month + See More
EXO introduces travel destinations in Korea as the newly appointed Korea Tourism Honorary Ambassador. The members starring in these promotional videos present interesting experiences for tourists in 6 distinct themes: history & culture, Korean daily life, trends, adventure, healing, and Korean wave. Let's go on a journey with EXO to the special travel destination themes!
Travel News + See More
- Enjoy Chrysanthemum Festivals throughout Korea this Autumn!
- Michelin Guide Announces Seoul 2019 Bib Gourmand
- Visit Korea’s Largest Greenhouse at Seoul Botanic Park
- Experience the Traditional Temples of Korea! Special Templestay Programs for Foreigners
- 7 Perfect Trails for a walk in Oct. Recommend by KTO!